Kimball's preschool goes to the zoo every year and it's always a lot of fun but I think this year was the best so far. (this is our 3rd year with a child at my friend Laura's preschool) Other than being pregnant and very short of breath it was a perfect day.
My parents joined us which meant very little stroller pushing for me and a lot of "experiencing" my kids' joy with them.
Debated bringing the stroller... so glad I did. Luc spent most of the time in it.
Isn't Kimball's new haircut adorable? I love it!
Another benefit of having my parents, I could not handle the smell in the petting zoo... I blamed it on the pregnancy but I'm not sure I could have handled it not pregnant. Imagine putting your nose in a wet diaper and trying to breath. Ugh. But the kids didn't' seem to mind.
Most of the time Kimball didn't even know we were there, she spent the day as teacher's pet... which she is.
I didn't even realize he was scared when I took this picture. I swear he was having fun, I think...
Luc loved "reading the map." He kept saying "where we going next? To the raccoons?" Are there raccoons at the zoo? We didn't see any but he was sure that's where we were headed.
Luc and Nana. I guess that visor isn't really doing it's job.
All in all a great day. And since I bit the bullet and bought a year membership I guess we'll be headed back soon and often. Good Times.
1 comment:
Look at your pregnant self going to the zoo with the kids. Now THAT"S a dedicated Mom. Nice job Neese.
Post a Comment