Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lovin' Life... on the weekends

Why is it that whenever I've had "a day" I feel like blogging? Why can't I blog about how wonderful my life is? I need a private-just-me-venting blog. That just gets it off my chest without everyone having to read about it. With that being said I'm not going to blog about my day.

My dad fixed our fence. It looks really good. Almost too good. The fixed part almost makes the old part look even older. Once again I didn't take a before and after picture. Just after. And it's on my phone so I'll have to get around to posting that at some point. Anyway, it is beautiful and wonderful and makes me want to do the rest of the fence... er makes me want to have my dad do the rest of the fence. Someday.

(I got around to the picture much quicker than I thought I would)

Hey how 'bout some flowers in that pot?





I have constant heartburn. People tell me it's not only because I'm pregnant but because I am short. Is this true? I'm 99% sure that it's NOT because my baby is going to come out with tons and tons of hair. (an old wives' tale about heartburn) My babies come out with no hair.

I just told Kimball to "go breath some where else." Stellar mommy moment!

McKay is standing next to me huffing and puffing and sighing, wanting me to ask what's wrong... I know what's wrong, she's fighting with Kimball and Luc but I just don't have the energy to listen to it or come up with a solution. I wonder how long I will have to ignore her before she gives up?

Ooops I'm starting to blog about my "day" aren't I. Ok no more.

Seth is the best husband in the world. He is overly helpful and involved. He does more than he should and spoils me to death. Which is exactly why I am having a day. We are on week 3 of 5 weeks of travel (not 5 weeks of being gone just 5 weeks of being gone for a few days each week.) I'm pretty sure I can't blame my amazing husband for my inability to care for my children on my own. I am so grateful for him. And in this case absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder.

I will be so happy to see him tomorrow and for 4+ days my life will be blissful again. Someone remind me to blog in the middle of that please. Thanks.

No comments: