Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can I Be Done Now?

This nesting stuff is going to do me in. I just started a project that Seth strongly advised against. It's not a big deal. Just painting the crib black so it matches Luc's bed. But I'm not even half way done and my arms hurt and I'm light-headed. Problem being I have to bend in half (meaning even less lung capacity.)





It will look so much better when I'm done BUT it may very well be my last little project for a while. So much for painting the bathrooms and finally finishing the last wall in the living room. I guess I'll just have to resort to organizing some closets and maybe recovering the dining room table chairs.


** Let me make myself clear here. Seth is not to blame for my inability to finish a project. He would gladly do these things for me but by the time he gets home from work I have no nesting nerve left in my body. In fact he usually comes home and ends up cleaning my house because I have been busy making a mess all day. I'm pretty sure he would rather do these projects himself and not listen to me complain about them but I don't really give him a chance to do that. He just has to make it all better after I mess it up. He puts up with a lot. I should try just being patient and let him do some of this on the weekends. I'll think about that.


Luc and I went to Ikea yesterday. Look how cute he is. I am so excited to have another little Luc around. Boys are fun. Way more fun than I thought they would be.

3 comments:

Janalee said...

painting is for chumps Denise!!
and luc looks just like one of your girls - can't remember which one, but definitely one of them at that age.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that my son looks like a girl Janalee???

Seth

Janalee said...

They just have matching faces is all. When they're that young, faces are genderly-interchangable. I just made that phrase up.