I'm at the end of my rope today. Not sure where the rest of the rope went but it's gone and I'm about to lose it.
Luc has been the whiniest, cryin'ist, tattle-tale'nist little monster ever.
McKay got off the bus and said "I only had water for lunch because you know I don't like that kind of yogurt and I never eat those peanut butter crackers." (both news to me) Then when I tried to tell her it was her own fault that she was hungry and she that she was the one that chose not to eat she said "mom, I'm not talking to you right now." Good idea.
Seth is off being a traveling business man and I thought today would be a good day to put together a new Ikea desk and chair and then move the computer from one end of the house to the other. (I have no one to blame but myself for that one.)
Some times I kind of sort of dread going to Relief Society activities, I think mostly because I like spending my evenings with my hubby but tonight it is the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm taking the kids in jammies and not coming home until at least one of them (meaning Luc) is crashed out asleep in his car seat.
Oh and now (4:30 pm) I am going to go take a shower. Maybe that will add a little length to the end of my rope.
2 comments:
It sounds like my day yesterday. Summer was sent to bed at 7:15 pm. Fortunately, she didn't wake up until 8:00 am the next morning. It was a very enjoyable 13 whine-free hours.
Oops - Seth
Post a Comment