Saturday, May 31, 2008

BORED

This week has been incredibly busy. We went to Tucson last friday and had a lot of fun down there. We got back on Monday, Tuesday we spent the whole day with the "utah cousins", Wednesday we went to the train park, Thursday I baby sat 6 additional kids for a total of 9 kids for about 2 hours (7 under 4!!!), Friday we went to the zoo and then had a family birthday party for McKay and her cousin T.Jay. It was all so much fun but my house has suffered and I have a ton of laundry to do.

So how could I possibly be bored? Because it's Saturday and my sweet hubby who is such a big help when I need to get things done is gone. He had an emergency business trip and left this morning at 6am. Won't be back 'til tomorrow night. So regardless of everything I should be doing, I'm bored.

2 comments:

Janalee said...

Here's an idea. Take a picture of your dirty kitchen like you promised me.

Bianca said...

It's from being so busy... I get the same way after being around family.