Friday, May 9, 2008

And the winner is....

Ok none of you won, but there were some good guesses. I'll give half credit to those who realized that it wasn't a food product. I owe an apology to my pregnant sister who almost lost her breakfast after looking at it. Sorry Dawn. So I guess this means none of you have ever left a diaper on the stove and then turned the wrong burner on? So why was there a diaper on the stove? I have no idea. Why hadn't I moved it? Also a good question. I have no answers for you.


And the solution to bath fears?
A swimsuit and goggles.


2 comments:

Bianca said...

what i want to know is why you put it on a plate. that was the curve ball.

Janalee said...

It's not a plate, it's a pie pan. It totally makes sense if it's in a pie pan.