She use to love the bath so much that her first birthday cake was a bathtub.... those were the days.
Second matter of business. I tried to burn the house down yesterday and now I'm concerned. We had a full on fire on the stove and the smoke detector that is about 7 feet from the stove never went off. But I know it works because if I open the oven door while I'm cooking (not burning just cooking) something it goes off almost immediately. So why didn't actual smoke set it off? Probably something we need to look into.
100 Points and a Smiley Face to the first preson to correctly identify the burnt object (and it wasn't in that pan when it burned, just sitting on a hot burner.)
5 comments:
I have a couple of guesses, so I'm probably cheating. My first guess was rice. Then I thought I'd add either oatmeal or cream of wheat into the mix.
As for the bath, no idea. Grace decided as of the last week or so that she hates it when Alan gives her a bath. Like screams bloody murder. Poor guy. And poor me. I lost my 10 min. of down time.
Call me crazy but that looks like a stuffed animal to me...bunny maybe?
Good luck with the baths. Aaron was like that forever and now he loves them--no idea what caused the switch, but I know bubbles and bath toys help...
Your family is so cute and I love that duck cake (wow)! I think maybe chicken pot pie? You guys are hilarious!
It looks like it may have some squash components because of the hair-like tendrils.
baths- mine get an official bath two times a week but swim almost daily which also counts towards the cleanliness in my book. Damian hops into the shower with us almost daily though - his doing. you guys have a pool right?
Part of it looks like rice, part of it looks like shrimp. However. If you weren't cooking it, then it can't be either... unless it were in a pan. But then it would be cooking, right? So what could sit on a hot burner and not in a pan? Can't be food. Why would you leave rice on a burner... so i'm guessing it's a stuffed animal since it looks a little hairy. But the consistency kind of throws me off. Ok, final answer, it's a stuffed animal.
Post a Comment