Monday, June 2, 2008

Witty



It's only Monday so I don't have anything all that exciting to blog about but I had to post a couple pictures.

Maybe I'll think of something really cool to write about later (it usually comes to me while I'm cleaning) and then I'll have this whole thing going through my head all day and I'll be so excited because I'm so creative and witty but I'm cleaning or doing laundry so I won't have time right then but I'll do it in just a minute but then Luc will wake up so I'll have to feed him and then I'll see that my tomato plants are looking rather sad so I'll go water them and then I'll notice that the laundry I started is still sitting in the washer and so on and so on (ok and once or twice I will check my email and read other people's blogs) I might even sit down and work for a few minutes and all this time I will convince myself that I'll remember my witty blog idea because it will be really good and then finally at about 9 or 10 tonight I'll sit down at the computer to write about it and I wont' have the slightest clue what it was or why I thought I could remember it.

So since I'm already sitting here now, I'll just post some pictures and hope people think my kids are as cute as I think they are.




My perfect little angel baby!!!


Kimball doesn't always show her love real well, especially when Uncle Bj is being a little bit of a pest. Look at that glare! (from Kimball I mean, not Bj's head.)



McKay and her cousin T.Jay's cake after a little book throwing by Kimball in the car. Princesses and transformers...

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

cute cake! and luc is cute! :) haha I love kimball's face...she looks like Kason... I am the exact same way, I have blogs rolling in my head, but then I sit down and have nothing to say...or can't get the wording just right...yeah I know how you feel! :)

Breanne said...

You coined it just right - so many good ideas during the day that run and hide when it comes time to lay them on the blog! I do that all the time.

You must remember enough of yours though b/c your blog is always entertaining. Mine is just slacking latetly (and wasn't really entertaining to begin with).

Allie Harrison said...

You always make me laugh!!! For one, I do the same thing when thinking of a blog post. Secondly I couldn't help laughing and getting all nostalgic when I saw the pic of Kimball and BJ. I remember getting that way with your Dad and it makes me laugh that BJ picked up on that! I miss you guys!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

So cute, your kids are so adorable - can't wait to see them in a few weeks!