Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here and There

Ok so we just got back from camping on Monday and we leave for California tonight. So why in the world am I sitting at this blasted computer posting? Because I'm addicted.

So camping was great. Much better than the last experience. We went to Fools Hollow Lake right outside of Show Low. It was a family reunion for my side of the family. There were 11 adults, 17 kids and 2 dogs. Needless to say we ended up having more than one run in with the park ranger but made it all 4 days without getting kicked out. I was lazy and let all my siblings take the pictures so I will post more on that when I get them (probably in 6 months!)

Tonight we're headed to California for Seth's 10 year high school reunion. If you're thinking "wait a second, I thought Seth was from Utah" you're right. His high school reunion is in Utah this weekend but he and 4 of his close friends decided that instead of enduring the whole h.s. reunion scene they would take a little trip together. So we're going to the beach and disneyland. 5 couples and I think 10 kids. Should be fun.

So I guess I should get back to the laundry and packing and the crying baby.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I seriously don't know how you and Viv found time to post but we are excited to see everyone in the next few hours!!!

Erin said...

Have a blast!!! Take loads of pictures! :)

Janalee said...

that whole peanut dialogue on the sidebar is hilarious.

The Higham Family said...

What a great idea! A private 10 year reunion- I'm going to have to remember that one :)

Breanne said...

I like the sidebar conversation too!

Have a ton of fun!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Our little reunion trip was one of the most fun trips we've been on. It was so nice to be there with everyone (and the waves crashing outside our window was certainly a plus).
Oh and don't you worry, it's nearly 1, we too are still in jammies and I don't even want to think about all the laundry & unpacking I have to do. AHH! But, I've almost got my pics loaded onto the computer.

Glad you guys made it home safely, and we miss you already.