Well these are our "angels." McKay is 3 and just a little peanut, she's weighing in it a whopping 23 lbs. Kimball will be 2 in October and she really keeps me busy. McKay has always been fairly calm and laid back child, Kimball is the exact opposite. She's a chatter box and she is always making us laugh. At the current moment she is telling me she wants to go outside and that she wants a piece of toast and can she please play on the computer. McKay on the other hand is watching Curious George and hasn't said 2 words since it started, if I let her she would watch PBS for 5 hours straight. She is also a character though, she loves anything princess and is often in search of a prince that she can marry. Anyway, here are some recent photos.
Denise, I get to break the seal and be the first to leave a comment! I'm thrilled that you have started the blog and we can keep up with your beauties. We miss you all very much and the girls are still talking about Baby Kimball and her that sassy mouth thing she did to you at dinner, it made a big impression on them. I'll now go add you to my favorites.
2 comments:
Denise, I get to break the seal and be the first to leave a comment! I'm thrilled that you have started the blog and we can keep up with your beauties. We miss you all very much and the girls are still talking about Baby Kimball and her that sassy mouth thing she did to you at dinner, it made a big impression on them. I'll now go add you to my favorites.
Denise, you have some cute little girls...nice blog.
Post a Comment