Sunday, August 26, 2007

Has anyone seen my husband?




Compltely my fault but... my husband is missing. Oh wait is that him behind that book? Word to the wise... if you find a book you absolutely love and spend hours on end reading while neglecting your children and husband, he may just pick up that same book and neglect you right back. Seth has been reading Twilight and New Moon for the past week straight. As we speak (or I guess as I blog) he is finishing New Moon and I'm sure ready to dive right into Eclipse. Little does he know its hidden far away so I can have him back for a few days before I lose him again. I can't blame him though they are great books and if you haven't read them yet, be forwarned, neglect will occur while reading.

8 comments:

Seth said...

I just want to say that this is not payback even though Denise did neglect us during her bouts with the vampire books. Yes, I can keep my manhood and say that I like these books. They aren't Harry Potter good, but they're very entertaining. And yes, I've started into the third book already.

Shannon said...

Alright Seth!Read on. You are ahead of me, I haven't read the second one yet. Denise, have you read the 3rd book yet?

Shannon said...

Seth you should come to our book club and be our token male member:)

Denise said...

I have read the third book and I personally thought it was the best one so far, I just wish I didn't have to wait a year for the next one.

Seth said...

Shannon thanks, but there is zero chance of me being at your next book club. I'm okay with reading these "chick" books, but sitting around gabbing about babies, nursing and other female related topics is not my idea of a good time. I have to keep some semblance of dignity.

Kim said...

Seth, own it, you read the Sweet Valley High books as a kid, didn't you?

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

So I started reading Twilight over the weekend and I can't seem to put it down. So good!

The Higham Family said...

amen- neglect galore does occur with these incredibly addicting yummy books!
btw, thanks for opening up the gate for me last night! our number isnt right on the little box thing...grr