Sunday, August 12, 2007

Inspiration

Ok so I just finished reading some posts on a friend's blog and I'm inspired. Although at the current moment I'm not sure what exactly I am being inspired to do other than post something, what exactly I'm not sure, maybe I should have waited for more inspiration. The problem is I don't know when or if I will get another chance. The girls are both sleeping and Seth went to run some homemade soup* over to some friends. (*homemade meaning that the 5 ingredients were all mixed together by us, not me, Seth actually, and set to simmer in my crockpot in my home, thus qualifying it for homemade status, even if 4 of the 5 ingredients came from a can.) The other problem is that my friend who has such an inspiring blog is also the new mother of her 6th child, and by new I mean less than a week. So if she has time to blog and make it interesting enough for me to spend time reading it during my precious quiet time than I really should be able to blog something worth reading... but probably not.

So now I'm sitting here with nothing exciting to say and the sinking feeling that maybe inspiration isn't enough and this will end up worse than if I had just left my pitiful blog the way is was before I was presented with these 30 minutes of uninterrupted bliss.

ok I give up, I guess I'll just post some more pictures of my blonde beauties and hope that makes up for my "writer's block."

2 comments:

Janalee said...

Denise! It looks like more people have blogs that I know than just me, yay! we need to start linking ours so we look cool and popular like all the real bloggers around. haha.

Lynette said...

Hey Denise! I found your blog! I knew the Guthries had one, they had a link to the Aceretos and the Aceretos have a link to you! Scary what you can find on the internet these days huh? Jk. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for taking my class on Sunday. I dont have your phone number (I have a really old ward list) otherwise I would call to thank you! So, be expecting a thank you gift from me on Sunday. Excited yet?:)
Scott does our family blog, its mostly his camping adventures, but you can check it out if you want.
www.upsidedownmap.blogspot.com
otherwise, I have one for my artsy fartsy stuff which is
www.lynetteandreasen.blogspot.com
SEE ya Sunday!