Seth doesn't have meetings today!
I made crepes. The last 4 were really good. The kids thought the first ones were good too.
Seth is cleaning the kitchen.
We're listening to conference on my iPod. I love technology.
The kids are reading books together. And only fighting a little tiny bit.
Max:4 is written on our little chalk board. (Seth's sweet subtle way of reminding me the maximum days I have left of pregnancy. Induction scheduled for Thursday)
I have such a blessed life. And today more than most days I am reminded how very much the Lord has given us. What an amazing blessing to know that our Savior came and gave all for us. That he lived and died for us. I am so grateful for that knowledge.
Happy Easter!
6 comments:
Sounds like a beautiful Easter Sunday. Excited to hear how Thursday goes and see some pics. Happy Easter Denise.
wow, i didn't realize that this would be the last time i would see you (granted, in passing) today in church before the baby is born. good luck!
amen.amen.amen.
Good luck on Thursday! (or hopefully before) You'll do great! Can't wait to see pictures!
Need any more exclamation points?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a great Easter!! I love the "Max: 4" haha The end is in sight!! hang in there! ;)
Max 3!
-Seth
so how did the cleaning lady work out?
Post a Comment