I do have a good little cleaning schedule for this week. I just finished my Monday Laundry Day duties and now it's on to getting as organized/picked up as possible before Friday. Why Friday? Well because I have the best husband EVER! For an early Mother's Day present he got me a house cleaning! Yep someone is coming here to my house to do all the deep cleaning. I am SO excited. I do realize that it sounds a little insane to say that I am cleaning to prepare for the cleaning lady to come (I never understood that growing up, I had lots of friends with cleaning ladies and they would tell me "I can't come over today I have to clean up because the cleaning lady is coming." What?) Now I get it. You are not "cleaning", you are picking up and organizing so that she can "clean." So that's what's on my to do list for the week. Clean for the cleaning lady.
I tried to put myself in labor this last weekend by helping with our latest project. Putting in 5 tons of river rock next to our driveway... it didn't work. It just made me hot and tired. But it looks good. If Seth, his dad and his brother weren't doing most of the work maybe it would have jump started things.
This is actually 2 Saturdays ago, I think it took 3 hours to get this stump out. The guys are in sweatshirts and jackets which is hilarious because this week it was like 93 degrees. What a difference a week can make.
Seth worked all week to clear all the weeds and grass out. Now if we could just get our neighbors to do the same.
The boys
About half way done. It was a long hot afternoon but it looks great now. Too bad I haven't taken a final picture and my camera is out of batteries and apparently charging the battery is just too much to do right now!
I think I'll go for a nice long walk tonight. Any other suggestions? (no need to suggest the one very obvious one that every one suggests, including Seth.)
4 comments:
10 days!!! You're so close. What a huge project! You guys have been busy with house stuff. Nice job!
You totally need to pick up before the cleaning lady comes, otherwise she is picking up things and putting stuff away and the dirty stuff doesn't get cleaned!
That's an awesome Mother's Day gift!
I tried hauling rocks and other stuff before Madison was born but it didn't work either. It just made me really sore and crampy.
Hang in there you are so close!
Orange crush and castor oil. Sounds gross, never tried it myself, but I have a neice who swears it works.
Someone suggested to me once standing on the toilet and jumping off several times. Not sure if I tried that one.
I had one 2 weeks late and one 1 week late, so I may have resorted to jumping, didn't work:) Hang in there, he will come when he is ready.
House cleaning sounds wonderful. What a sweet gift.
See? Even when you're complaining, you're not complaining. (I'm assuming you got my FB msg.) It's refreshing.
I think river rock can look so pretty. I bet it looks great. I love Seth's 'I conquered this thing!!!' face in the tree stump pic.
I like hearing about your perspective changes throughout the pregnancies. Gives me extra hope (not that I'm pregnant right now).
Oh yeah, and a tip my Dr. kept telling me to do was to spend time sitting on the birthing/exercise ball - she said that was the best way to soften/efface.
Also, my doula and other sources recommended Blue or Black Cohosh to help induce labor. I didn't end up trying it, but here is some info on it. I remember my Dr. saying it was safe. http://www.ehow.com/how_5051965_use-black-cohosh-induce-labor.html
Good luck! Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment