(This is not an amendment or contradiction of my last post. Just an addition and clarification of the rest of the day)
I honestly thought I would be spending my Easter either in the hospital or on my couch cuddling my new little angel. Not to be. Which is fine. Easter was wonderful and I felt great so I can't complain. In fact I am sleeping so well I almost want this baby to stay in a little bit longer... almost.


I curled the girls hair all cute. They barely made it to church in tact. Kimball cried the whole way there because Seth wouldn't' let her take her stuffed penguin. By the end of Sacrament they looked like they'd just gotten out of bed and I'd thrown a bow in their hair. Boys are so much easier.
We got to Skype with Kilian, our exchange student and the kids were so excited. Aren't their little faces just precious?
Then I tried to take pictures. This is what we ended up with:
Not exactly a success but definitely an accurate portrayal of the moment.
Yesterday my sweet friend dropped off this adorable diaper cake. My friends had thrown me a "football" baby shower. She couldn't make it but she made this anyway. So cute. Okay, Nash, we're ready for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment