I am excited though because I get to work on Nash's quilt. I haven't actually told my uber-talented sis-in-law that she will be assisting me in this but I assume since I call her every other day with questions that she has probably guessed that I will be showing up at her door step with my half-finished project and beg for her expert help. If not, she knows now. (thanks, Sarah, you're the best!)
This is what I have done so far (pic taken on a cell phone and the colors are really bad but you get the idea) Hopefully it will be complete this weekend.
We'll be staying with my oldest sister and her 5 kids. This will be a first. We always stay with my brother or my parents but Dawn put her foot down this time and stood up to those bullies (not really bullies just more assertive) so we'll be partying with the Gilmans. Should be fun.

It's Rodeo Days down there. Which apparently is a big deal. I thought about taking the kids, then looked at the prices and changed my mind. I'll take them to Eegees instead and they'll be perfectly content.
So anything else that is fun and exciting about Tucson that I don't know?We rarely actually make it into Tucson since all my family lives on the outskirts and I wonder if there are wonders that I'm missing out on. Let me know.
3 comments:
Ummmm. Slight glitch. Maybe, my sewing machine is getting serviced right now. Start praying the guy will finish it soon. Can't wait to see you!
pima air museum, sonoran desert zoo thing (okay, don't remember the name exactly, animals, spring nice weather) both those cost though.
If you are finishing the binding it's really easy. It just seems intimidating. I bit off piece by piece and it actually was a piece of cake. Just don't expect to get it all done in one sitting cuz it does take time. I even took James' quilt to work so I could slip stitch it during lunch. Good luck! Take your time and don't stress out it will get it done if you nibble at it.
Post a Comment