I have no idea what I am about to post. I just don't feel like cleaning the living room and/or doing laundry so this is a mode of avoidance.
It's Valentine's Day so I should probably post something mushy and lovey-dovey but I'm so far from romantic that I can't even begin to think of how I would do that. I'll give it a try.
I have an amazingly wonderful husband whom I love very much. He is more than I could have ever hoped for and nothing like the majority of the guys I dated. Speaking of dating, I am extremely grateful to have completed the "dating" period of my life because that was just awful and I never want to go through it again.
I love my children and even though my son just threw the world's biggest and longest tantrum somehow I still adore him and his beautiful sisters (who can rival him in their sassy-ness and fit throwing abilities.)
And on to my next thoughts. I am nesting. In a serious way. I have never experienced nesting to this degree. And while closets are getting organized and junk drawers de-junked, I'm tired. Why in the world would my mind decide that I need to move furniture while my body is barely keeping up with normal daily duties? So many aspects of pregnancy make no sense.
Speaking of child-bearing, 10 more weeks. This pregnancy has gone by so fast and I know that in just a few short weeks I will be screaming for it to be over but for right now I'm feeling like it's been really quick. I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts.
My sweet, adorable children that I love so much are currently "making valentines" complete with glitter and glue which means my "avoidance" blog should end I should get back to nesting (or at least damage control so I don't have a break down when it's time to clean it up.)
1 comment:
10 WEEKS! Yipee. It's coming up quick. Wish some of that nesting would rub off on me- my junk drawers could use it.
Post a Comment