Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Week

One week is better than a month or however long I went in between posts last time. I keep forgetting that I have a computer that works. Seth just asked me to find a cd with our loan docs on it that he needs to finish up our taxes, I asked him if he wanted me to drive it over to him. He was like "um no you can just email it to me." Duh.

(Subject change)
During the week of MLKjr 's bday McKay talked about him nonstop. She shared everything she learned and told us stories I'd never heard and this was her final summary to her little sister:

McKay: Kimball do you know who Martin Luther King Jr is?

Kimball: Yes, you've been talking about him all week.

McKay: Well let me tell you, Martin Luther King was shot by a guy who didn't believe in love.

I try not to laugh because she tries to be so grown up and serious but that girl is just funny. But not in a "look at me I'm being funny" way. More in a "I'm blond and I can't help it" way. Kimball on the other hand knows humor and she can make us laugh with her at any given second. They are so different.

Luc is literally begging for juice and about to lose it so I better go do what I said I was going to do an hour ago. No wonder he hates it when I say "just a second." My "seconds" are more like hours. Just teaching him some patience like he teaches me everyday.

2 comments:

Amy said...

All you need is love.
I love kids.

Jenna said...

Aaron also spent the week talking about MLK jr--and how he couldn't "use the bathroom, and that's not good". All Luke learned from Aaron's lessons: "He gotted shot. With blood."