I had like 12 ideas for a post while I was at the gym. I can't think of any of them now.
Speaking of the gym; what's wrong with just running 2-3 miles? What's up with everyone being obsessed with running marathons or even half-marathons? I feel like a loser because I only run 2-3 miles. I feel like I'm not doing enough, underachieving. It's lame. When I finish a 3 mile jog I feel great, like I've accomplished something but then someone says "how far'd you go?" and I'm embarrassed to say 3. So what's up with that?
I was just watching Dora with Kimball, I answered one of Dora's "questions" out loud and Kimball said "mom you don't have to really say it. She won't get mad if you don't answer." Good to know.
4 comments:
I feel so much better knowing that Dora doesn't hate me. I might sleep better tonight ;)
And 2-3 miles is wonderful. Stupid overachievers and their half marathons.
Denise, you're awesome for even being at the gym!
i think 2 to 3 miles is great. that's what i do too, and i love that Kimble said that. i was worried about dora's feelings myself....
3 miles is great! What really matters is that you feel good when you're done.
Post a Comment