I totally missed Luc's Birthday Blog. So two weeks late here it is.
My baby boy turned TWO. So here's what he's been up to.
Luc is so much fun. He makes us laugh all the time. Usually when we're trying hard to be serious. And he loves his sisters. He shows them how much he loves them in typical boy fashion, by pestering them. Constantly.
He talks very little. He says cars for everything. "Luc say nana" "CARS!" "Luc say thank you" "CARS." He is obsessed with cars in general but overly obsessed with Cars the movie. He would watch it 7 times a day if I let him. (but I'm a good mom so 6 times a day is our limit.)
He also says Porter and Mater. It's the cutest thing ever, I swear he says them with a french accent. I need to video it so you can all experience it. He pronounces them Po-Tare and May-Tare. With an accent on the "tare." Hilarious.
Luc and Porter (his best friend/enemy)
He LOVES his daddy more than anything. It has quickly become the hardest thing about Seth traveling for work. About 4:30 everyday he starts whining and crying for da-dee. And, not that I'm complaining, but when he wakes up in the middle of the night only daddy will do.
He has just recently started to eat everything in sight. And lots of it. But only on his terms. Just set it in front of him and walk away because if you tell him to eat it he'll tell you "nope."
He falls asleep on my lap every night and most days for his nap. I never "allowed" that with my girls. They both fell asleep in their beds. It was a pretty hard set rule. I'm not sure where the rule came from or why I was so adamant about it but with the events of the past year and realizing how extremely precious life is, I've decided it's not that good of a rule. I snuggle him to sleep and cherish it.
7 comments:
What a sweet little redheaded boy!
What a handsome little guy! You & set make cute kids. :)
YAY! Happy Birthday Luc! The boys miss having someone else to push and shove and wrestle (who doesn't sob immediately anyway)
Your kids are so cute Denise!!
He is so adorable (I know he would hate that comment, being a boy) Enjoy him, they growup so fast.
I miss you guys, so yes, seriously - let's get together - soon?
He is so cute and full of charm with his strawberry hair and cute smile. I can't believe he is 2 - and your family is growing up!
Did you hear we're having another girl?
...
I appreciated your ending about cuddling him to sleep.
You ARE a good mom :)
This is such a sweet post!!! Happy Belated Birthday Luc!! :0)
Post a Comment