Monday, February 15, 2010

Bella the Great!

I know times are tough. We hear it all the time and personally I am constantly thinking "what can I do to help someone." We aren't living in the lap of luxury or anything, most weeks and months the finances are pretty tight but Seth has a good, secure job which is more than a lot of people can say these days. So, when I heard that a good friend of mine (I think of him more as a brother than a friend even, he's part of our family) when I heard about his struggle and subsequently his creative and intuitive way to make ends meet I was grateful for the opportunity to help in a small way. And hopefully sharing it with my friends will help just a little bit more. So...
Please go to this website Bella the Great and read my good friend Derek's story. Then spread the word. Thanks.

No comments: