18 kids and counting...
We had a family reunion this weekend. It was totally kick back and under-planned but it was great. Very little stress. (well as little stress as can be expected with 18 kids under 13!) My only regret is that I was so busy trying to get houses ready for all the guests and making sure that everything was OK that I completely neglected my camera. I have no pictures. But with 4 siblings clicking pics all weekend I figure there should be plenty to go around. For now I thought it would be fun to post a "then and now." So here it is. Feel free to dissect and analyze the "then" picture... leave "now" alone. You can poke fun at it 25 years from now. Bisel Family 2010

2 comments:
I love the now picture. Your family looks great. Aren't family reunions awesome?! Glad you enjoyed yourself.
i love the picture now! you are a good looking group! glad you had fun!
Post a Comment