Happy Birthday to My Sweet-Little-Spitfire-Angel - Kimbalita!
FOUR!
Can you believe that? I can't. When did my little Kimball Pants get so big? I want her to stay little forever. She has such a fun personality. She's shy about 80% of the time. She hates unsolicited attention, especially from strangers and/or non-family members. But at home, she's the life of the party. She just walked in the room with a HelloKitty bandaid on her mouth and started wagging her finger at me. I started guessing what she was trying to tell me... "no talking?" NO. "No singing?" NO. What? I don't know what you're trying to tell me. She slowly peels back the bandaid and sings "No-thing to dis-cuss." Not sure what exactly that means but she made me laugh, which is what she's best at.
She's really good at what we like to call toilet humor. Her favorite time to use her "humor" is right before family prayer. And her laugh is absolutely contagious.
I think she is the definition of "cute" - with her untamed slightly curly hair and adorable little dimples. The irony in it is that she hates to be called cute. Pretty or beautiful she is completely fine with but please do not tell her she's cute. She frequently refuses to have pigtails because she doesn't want people to tell her she's "cute."
I just absolutely adore this little girl. LOVE YOU KIMBALL!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kimball! Too bad, can't help it: she's definitely cute!!! :)
What a great picture of you two! Happy Day Kimball!
So sweet of you Amy since I almost didn't post that picture, no make-up, hair pulled back, not looking my best but man does that little girl make me smile. Gotta love those moments(with or without make-up)!!
happy birthday kimball!
Hooray for Kimball! Hope her birthday is/was (not sure-my bad) as big as her personality!
Post a Comment