Emmett Paul Anderson
January 25, 2009 - October 9, 2009

I don't have words. My heart just hurts so badly for my sister and her family. What a blessing to have the gospel and know that Emmett is once again with his Father in Heaven. We will miss him and ache to have him here but we know that he is at peace.
I pray for my sweet sister. I can't even begin to imagine how her heart is breaking right now. Oh to be by her side and comfort her.
6 comments:
I am so sorry! Our prayers are for Dani and all of your family.
I'm so sorry for your family - I don't even know what to say.
Denise my heart is aching for their family.
Oh Denise, our prayers are with you and the family. We have suffered lose like that in our family this year too. The feeling of loss is overwhelming. The gospel is a blessing and comfort that they will hold him again, but that doesn't take away the emptiness now.
This kind of news makes my heart ache. I am really sorry to hear that. Our prayers are with you all.
You or your sister may or may not be interested in looking at these links, but both blogs below are families who have lost infants, one family lost their 2 month old very recently & one family lost their son in the past year. Both blogs are inspiring and honest about their struggles.
http://sofiasprimaryideas.blogspot.com/
(I don't know this lady, it is just a blog I use for primary ideas; their are 2 posts from Sept. about her 2 month old passing away - people's comments on those posts are very inpsiring too)
http://aejohanson.wordpress.com/
(this blog, I know the girl from college & was saddened when I got in touch with her via fb/blog of what had happened to her son ... she has written A LOT over the past year about it)
-both blogs seem pretty open for viewing ...
Those are just my initial thoughts. We pray for your family's strength & peace as you go through this hard time.
-Sincerely-
Breanne
So wishing you could be by her side, but soon enough you will be. I've been thinking of Dani often and praying for the Savior's love to buoy her through this.
Post a Comment