Wednesday, October 7, 2009

School Pictures...

I guilted myself into ordering McKay's school pictures. "It's her first year" I told myself. She HAS to have her first school pictures. So I ordered the smallest package and swore I would set up an appointment with JC Penney to get some cheaper one's taken where I can actually choose the one I like. I will be calling JC Penney today.
Now don't go thinking I'm a mean mom. I told McKay these pictures were adorable and kissed her sweetly on the cheek before I went in the other room and laughed hysterically. It doesn't even look like her. But it sure was worth the laugh.






Am I the only one that thinks this is a funny picture?

2 comments:

Janalee said...

what's wrong with it? it looks like her to me. I guess you'd have to be her mother to differentiate between the true facial expressions and the forced ones.

Anonymous said...

i think it is cute!