Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Giving In

I just emailed this to my dear sweet husband:

I can't do it so she wins. Tonight she can sleep where ever the heck she wants. I don't care if she's in my bed or on my floor but I need sleep and so does she. If that means sleeping with her for a while then that's what's going to happen. She keeps me up all night and makes me tired and grumpy and then her poor siblings get the brunt of it because they're home all day. It's not fair to the family. So I am giving in. That's my final answer.


Any guesses on how he'll respond to that?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't feel bad Denise. I let my kids sleep in bed with me when they need to. Usually after they fall asleep I move them back into their own beds, but not always. If she's having a hard time, and that helps her feel better, why not? Once they're older they won't want to, so enjoy it while it lasts. Good luck!!

Janalee said...

I think he'll agree to it.

Jenna said...

If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy----if he knows what's good for him he will give the good old "yes dear" ;)

The Young's said...

Maybe he'll say that he'll give up his side of the bed for her.

Hall Family said...

not really, but I know what Alan would say! haha I love how you email your hubby too ;) haha I'm glad I'm not alone in the world ;)