Tagged right at the right time. When I'm bored and can't think of anything worth blogging about.
*What is your husbands name? Seth Ryan
*How long have you been married? 5 wonderful years.
*How long did you date? Dated for 3 months (though it seemed A LOT longer), engaged for 5 mo
*How old is he? 28 (3+ years younger than me)
*Who eats sweets? He does, although his sweet tooth has rubbed off on me
*Who said I love you first? He did, he wrote it on my hand while we were driving from WA to UT after meeting my parents for the first time.
*Who is taller? He is.
*Who can sing best? Definitely him, I can't sing to save my life.
*Who is smarter? That's a dumb question, probably him but why would I admit that.
*Who does laundry? I do. I do. I do.
*Who pays bills? Me, except for some unknown reason he pays just the cell phone bill.
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
*Who mows the lawn? The landscapers. (doesn't that make us sound snobby!)
*Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless it's grilled cheese sandwiches.
*Who drives? he does unless I'm sick of dealing with the kids then I do.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Him. Always. I need to work on that.
*Who kissed who first? he kissed me and I liked it.
*Who asked who out first? He did, kind of. He made it sound like he was just paying me back for a favor I did for him but it ended up being a date.
*Who wears the pants? I pretend like I do but in the end he's the more logical one and better at making level headed decisions so he just lets me pretend like things were my idea all along.
If you were reading this and at any point thought "this would be fun to do" consider yourself tagged.
1 comment:
That's a fun tag (guess I know what that means! haha) THats funny about who wears the pants and about you driving when you need a break--I actually do the opposite..Its because I need a break from driving! (which happens alot!) hahaha Anyway, I guess look for my love tag soon :)
Post a Comment