1. Thanks for all the "hissy fit" advise. I was in serious need of an outlet and I think mostly what I learned is that I do what everyone else does and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
2. At this very moment there is a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup on the stove and homemade rolls in the oven. I think I have finally become a "homemaker." Remind me to give you all an awesome recipe I found for big soft pretzels (like the one's at the mall that you pay $3-4 for.) Delicious and CHEAP!!!
3. GO UTES!!!
4 comments:
So when will you be posting that recipe for the big pretzels? :)
Oh, and I'm glad you found my blog. I always love reading your funny comments! We definitely need to get the girls together! :)
You'd better post that pretzel recipe soon!
And you've been tagged - check my blog.
Yeah, we want the recipe, details. My mom went to the u of u and we are definitely not zoobie fans.
Post a Comment