I remembered and then she gave me another good one this morning, so I guess the blog lives on. (Besides, what other hobby am I going to start up?)
Conversation #1
- Mom come look what happened!
-What?
-It's not gonna be pretty!
-Oh great.
-No mom, NOT great!
Conversation #2
- Kimball do you want some popcorn?
- You have some?
- I can make some.
- All by yourself.
- Yes.
- Without daddy's help? How you gonna do that?
4 comments:
That girl is a hoot! No wonder she and Aaron are "best friends". Aaron told me today when he was being naughty, "Remember mom, I am a boy!" A match made in heaven!
lol. My boss' kid, Jack, always had me make him oatmeal in the morning. One day his dad told him not to bother me so he says: "Will you make me oatmeal, Dad?" "Sure." "Do you even know where the microwave is?"
Kimball provides quality entertainment and laughs, that's all I have to say.
(sorry for the late delay in commenting - just catching up on everyone else's blogs this week) That little Kimball cracks me up! Thanks for sharing. BTW, I still can't get over McKay's singing in one of your entries a while back. I had to show it to my mom last night and how she managed to sustain the last note of the song for like 16 seconds! I miss you guys in the ward. Hope all's going well for all of ya.
Post a Comment