Monday, September 22, 2008

Blogger's Block

I know I had something really important to blog about this morning... something to do with something one of the kids said, ok so that narrows it down to McKay or Kimball, probably Kimball because she's the witty one... so something Kimball said since the last time I blogged.

Sometime in the last 6 days Kimball may or may not have said something blog worthy.

That's all I've got for you. Maybe it's time to find a new hobby.

6 comments:

Janalee said...

Hey that was funny in itself.

You still got it baby!

Jenna said...

Oh my word Denise--you crack me up! Someone needs to develop the technology to carry around a portable blogger so we can get those moments immediately. Or maybe we really do need to find something else to do...

XO said...

No new hobbies for you Denise - we all needed (and can relate to) that post!

Yes! Yes! We want to come swimming....do you go in the afternoons or mornings? I can do any afternoon this week - Friday is my only morning though. I'm serious. I almost bought a YMCA membership this weekend so that I could cool off and get some of the blasted pressure off my back. I also like bobbing like a buoy. It's cute.

XO said...

Thursday it is! Ben finishes his nap between 1 and 2, so I can call when we're on our way. Oh wait. I don't have your phone number - maybe you could email it to me.

It's nice to be able to increase comment numbers by using blogs like email. I communicate AND improve my self-esteem.

paula said...

Bloggers block.

paula said...

Okay, so I must be having a senior moment, that's why bloggers block sounded like a perfect response. La,La, lalalalala:)