Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Power of Persuasion

Learning early on how to get what you want....

(I told the girls if they wanted to watch a movie they had to agree on one.)

McKay: I want Frosty!

Kimball: No Sleeping Beauty!

McKay: Lets watch frosty (kneeling down to get on Kimball's level)

Kimball: No I want sleeping beauty!

McKay: But its Christmas time, we're supposed to be getting ready for Christmas

Kimball: I want sleeping beauty

McKay: How 'bout we just watch Frosty for a little bit and then we can watch sleeping beauty

Kimball: Ok!!!



4 comments:

Janalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janalee said...

So you left us hanging. How did it end? Did she REALLY just watch frosty for a little bit like she promised or was Kimball lulled into a whole episode and forgot about sleeping beauty?

Denise said...

Ironically (not sure if its actually irony but something like that)Kimball watched all of Frosty while McKay spent about half of the time in time out and then throwing a tantrum. By the time McKay got back in there Kimball had moved on to Sleeping Beauty... now you all know that I let my children watch 2 movies consecutively... what an awful, neglectful mother. Oh well the house is clean.

Shannon said...

Sounds like you have a lawyer or a politician on your hands.