Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Little Pony Mystery

Can anyone explain to me why My Little Ponies have one magnetic hoof? McKay discovered this today and I'm sure there is some wonderful explination for it that everyone is aware of but me... so fill me in.
This is evidence of the discovery, ponies on the fridge....

6 comments:

Breanne said...

I don't know, but does it have lead in it? B/c you better get rid of it if it does!!

;)

Bianca said...

The magnet in the hoof is suppose to activate playset items. Keep away from the computer, your credit cards, and the tv - the magnets could be strong enough to ruin them. :D I just started my blog and found yours thru Breannes!

Anonymous said...

My daughter had dozens of these ponies. They have a magnet so that they can be used with the various playsets. My daughter had butterfly island and this way the ponies would stay on when going up and down the slide, if they stepped up to the bar their drinks would fill/empty accordingly, and there was something else which for the life of me I cannot remember. Maybe if I am bored the next time I am over I'll check to see if she still has it.

Denise said...

I knew there was an explination and I knew I could count on my faithful readers to know (well ok, not Breanne but Taya is a little young to be playing with My Little Ponies, so she's off the hook.)

Thanks

Bianca said...

I deny I still play w/My Little Ponies......

Breanne said...

I knew there was something funny about you Bianca. Tell Mike to watch out - his little boy is going to be playing with My Little Ponies!!