We actually started a week early with her friend "party". We kept it small this year and she just invited her 2 closest friends (and McKay of course) to go see the 1D movie. It was the last day it was in the theaters and they had the place all to themselves. It was so much fun. I hope these girls are BFFs forever.
Monday night we went out to dinner with Nana and Papa to celebrate.
And then because I was feeling overwhelmed with the baptism prep we skipped the big breakfast at home on the actual birthday and just went to Denny's.
Friday was her baptism. It was amazing. There was such a wonderful spirit there and other than the font half emptying and it being every very low everything went perfectly. We had a dinner here at home afterwards and I loved having all of our friends and family here.
And on Sunday we celebrated with Seth's family. Sloan (her cousin) and Kimball always get to share a bday party and they are so good about it.
Fun week. I love that little girl so much. She's a little too much like me which scares me for our future. But for now we are having a blast.





2 comments:
Wow, your girls will be teenagers before you know it. Looks like Kimball had a wonderful week.
Post a Comment