Thursday, October 17, 2013

Charmed...

Today was just an average day. Nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary but I feel so blessed. I feel like I live a charmed life. 

If cameras followed me around you'd think I was crazy for saying that. I think I swept the floor 4 times and it could probably have used one more go at it before bed. Nash has pink eye and the goop oozing from his eye is far from charming. Jensen's teething so there has been a LOT of crying and whining (mostly from him but also some from me!).  And I've had a crazy off and on headache this afternoon. Despite it all I can't go to bed at night without feeling so incredibly grateful for all that I have. My children are happy and (mostly) healthy. My husband has a good job and he's über helpful at home. I have a baby that will cuddle me and snuggle me (even if it's only for a few minutes at a time). 

I have everything I could ever hope for. And so much more. 

I need to be better at remembering/realizing this during the children's waking hours. It's always easier when they're asleep. 



No comments: