Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nap Time

Both my little ones are napping right now. This should be the time to "go go go". There's so much I could get done. But it's so quiet. My house is calm and peaceful. And so here I sit. There's a pile of laundry next me. And I'm slowly getting through it. I know when they wake up I'll be all stressed out and wish if done more. But for right now this feels so nice. 
 

Update on my Little Ones
Nash is 2 1/2. In every way. He's demanding and volatile. Happy one minute laying on the floor crying the next.  Commercials can send him over the edge. (He doesn't understand why you would ever need to interrupt a show) but as soon as it comes back on he's singing and dancing again. He's also absolutely adorable. We call him the happy maker. He can make the grumpiest of siblings smile in a matter of seconds. 

Update on J will have to wait. He's screaming. And it's back to reality. 

No comments: