- Utah beat BYU this weekend. None of my girl friends care. They all think I'm crazy for being so obsessed but it was a big night for us. Stressful, crazy and completely unpredictable (as most UofU/BYU games are) but it was fun. Seth and I watched it all by ourselves. Which is best. We get a little bit hyped up and slightly out of control at times so it's best if there are as few witnesses as possible.
- Washing dishes drives me nuts. There is this little baby food feeder that hasn't been "used" in probably 6 months but with a new baby coming in a few months I haven't "put away" any of the baby stuff so it goes in the misc. drawer that the kids have access to. It goes through the dishwasher pretty much everyday. I don't know how it always ends up on the table or floor or in the sink but it does and then I don't know how dirty it is so it goes back in the dishwasher for another round. It's silly. And it has started to make me laugh every time I put it back in. To get me through all the dish washing that seems never ending I listen to conference talks. It makes it go by so much faster and I am continually reminded of my Heavenly Father's love for me and his patience. I love that He's patient with me. I need it. This is my most recent favorite And a Little Child Shall Lead Them
- I am a messy person. By nature I think. I am much better than I used to be. I like my house to be orderly and I try my best to keep it that way. But me, personally, I am a mess. I can never wear a shirt more than once. It always ends up with at least one spot. I don't know what my deal is with keeping food and drink in my mouth but it is a serious challenge for me. Being pregnant enhances this. Those rare instances, when the food falling from my mouth might miss my shirt and hit the floor instead, are now gone. My belly is right there, ready to catch all drips and dribbles. Awesome because extra laundry is just what I need and I have so many cute maternity shirts all I want is to have an excuse to change 2 times a day!
- I have finally figured out the rooms arrangement for when the baby comes. Now I just need to repaint each room to coordinate with it's new occupants. Baby no. 5 and I am determined to have an actual nursery for the first time. Not sure that Seth agrees with this decision. Good thing I have my pregnancy card, it works on almost everything and for these 9 months I get my way.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Unloading My Brain with Random Thoughts
You gotta love my "random thoughts" posts. Every couple of months I have all these little thoughts that have no connection to one another and really aren't complete enough for a whole post so they end up in this hodge podge of a post for all to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, I like these posts! We're a lot alike, I wish we could have hung out more back at Villetta :) I am also a mess, and I am too hoping to have an actual nursery...someday! Maybe for my baby #5 too, whenever that happens :)
Post a Comment