Friday, June 24, 2011

Quatro!

Four is harder than I thought it would be.


I can leave the house with them and I do pretty good. As long as I'm not in a hurry that's not too bad.


It's staying home and getting anything done with all four of them here that is difficult.


It might have something to do with it being summer and there's no school/preschool to send them off to.


And lack of sleep. That could be part of it too.


Bless me with patience this day! Don't teach me patience I've had plenty training in that just help me to show the patience I've already been "taught".

1 comment:

paula said...

Hang in there. You are 'in the trenches' of motherhood, the hardest part, to me. Do what you can, rest when you can, remember, this too shall pass. Enjoy each stage of the game. They will grow all too quickly. I know, easier said then done:)