Seth was wrong. It doesn't happen too often. But this time I was wrong too. He and I were both completely convinced that baby #4 is absolutely a girl. We were absolutely wrong. And with that we are even, 2 girls, 2 boys. Yay.
It's taken me a few days to get used to the idea since I was so sure it was another girl but now it all just seems perfect.
We've almost decided on a name. (I've decided. Seth just doesn't know he's decided yet.)
The boys can share a room (and as soon as Kilian leaves I will start getting all the rooms rearranged, ie. nesting)
Luc needs a brother. Kimball is quickly tiring of all the tackling and karate chops.
I still have some boy clothes left. (I have NO baby girl clothes.) I wasn't great about holding on to most of it but I saved most of the good stuff.
There was more to the perfection of the situation but I can't remember now.
4 comments:
Sounds pretty perfect to me! What a great little (well getting big though huh?) family you are :)
I have boy clothes for you!!!
I wish I had 2 and 2...but alas we have 1 and 1. :) As Napoleon would say: "Lucky!" haha Luc will love having a younger brother! Congrats again!! :)
Two boys are fun back to back. Now you will have a matched set. Congrats.
Post a Comment