Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shopping

The older they get the harder they are to buy for. That's what I've decided. I try really hard to start getting "little" things for Christmas starting sometime in the summer. If I see something on sale I'll grab it and store it away. Well I just got down the box of treasures and guess what... Luc is spoiled and apparently super easy to please. On the upside, he's done. I don't need to buy him anything else. On the downside, the girls have just a couple things and Seth and Kilian have virtually nothing.

By the end of the Christmas season I am just tired of spending money. I'm such a "frugal" person that all this shopping is exhausting. Don't get me wrong I like to shop now and again but this is too much all at once for me.

I guess what this probably means is it's time to increase my focus on the real meaning of Christmas.

No comments: