Cheesiest picture ever!I really do have the best husband ever. This post has been in my head for months and it's finally time to just put it down on "paper" so that the "world" knows. I'm not a frilly, romantic, sweet kind of girl so I'll just list the characteristics that make him so "perfect." (and that will be my last use of quotation marks, which reminds me I need to post on my girls' incorrect use of air quotes... but this is about Seth not the girls so it will have to wait.)
- Seth washes dishes, vacuums, cleans bathrooms (including toilets), sweeps, mops and whatever else needs to be done that I haven't gotten to on any given day. (and no I don't ask him to, he just does it.)
- He gets up with kids at night. On a regular basis. He never complains or pretends to not hear them. If it's been a long night and I'm sleeping through something he may gently nudge me and ask me if I can get up because he's getting frustrated but that's it.
- He tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves my pregnant belly, when I know it can't possibly be the full truth.
- He puts kids to bed.
- He lets me go to the store all by myself.
- He plays with the kids. He can make them laugh like nobody else. And while I pretend to be annoyed because it's usually right before bed who can really get mad when their kids are rolling on the floor laughing?
- He never complains when I underachieve (which is basically everyday.) He simply steps in and picks up the slack.
- He gets my sense of humor. (that's big, not many people think I'm as funny as I think I am but he at very least pretends to think I'm funny!)
I could go on and on but I won't. I just feel extremely blessed to have such an amazing man. And it's his birthday this week. Happy Birthday, babe. I love you.
1 comment:
So sweet. He is a remarkable guy and he is lucky to have you.
Post a Comment