Thursday, July 29, 2010

Savvy and Sweet

My sweet mother-in-law gave me her practically unused iPod touch for my birthday. I'm just trying to see of I'm savvy enough to post using it since my computer has been out of commission for almost a month.

One of my favorite parts of being a mom are the things kids say.

I just heard Kimball say "because McKay that's just the way I roll." Awesome!

And another gem, McKay came running in to our room Sunday morning nearly hysterical and said "there's a dead echo in the kitchen". A dead echo? "You know one of those little tiny lizards."

They're so cute. My kids that is, the dead gecko was not so cute.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

So cute & funny. James says the funniest things too.

Hall Family said...

I love the new family pic. Denise you are a gorgeous mommy! :) Happy Belated birthday!!! Good luck with the i-pod, alan's had his more than a year and I still don't know how to turn the thing off. And I love reading what kids have to say! :)