Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Life

Saturday:
Waterpark for 6+ hours.
A little cleaning.
Some laundry.
Whip up some delicious cupcakes.
Quick grocery shopping at 9pm.
Move the fridge.
Scream and scurry while Seth catches the snake behind the fridge.
Sunday:
Go to church.
Throw some dinner in the crockpot.
Nap "with" Luc (me napping Luc putting together train tracks.)
Crack my head open on a kitchen cupboard door.
Lay on the couch and whine about my head.
Monday:
Take the kids to the library.
Clean out the desk.
Fold laundry.
Talk to my best friend on the phone and wish she lived closer.
Send the girls to a friends house.
Hit Target with Seth and finally find bedding for our exchange student.
Family Home Evening.
Tuesday:
Last summer movie. (reminded how much I don't love the Muppets)
Come home with a couple extra kids.
Referee Luc and his "best friend" (it's a love/hate relationship)
Clean out the fridge (ahhh! that felt good)
Fail at getting Luc to take a nap.
Drive to south Scottsdale for a boxspring.
Stop for groceries.
Feed the kids cereal for dinner.
Back out for more groceries. (Last night for 88 cent choc milk at Frys)
Ready for bed, waiting for Seth to get home from bball.
6 days until our teenager shows up. So much to do.

2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Your run down is funny since I have been present for a little bit and agree (I was expecting much more from the Muppets). Good luck getting ready! I'm sure Hunter would love to play with McKay and Kimball during Luc's naptime if you're interested

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not sharing all of the details about the snake catching experience. It made me sound very tough and manly that I took care of it with no problems. - Seth