We are in Tucson with my family. Well the kids and I are, we're headed back today, we've missed Seth and Luc keeps telling me he wants to go to Luc-ee's house. It's been a nice little break though. It's been so relaxing to not worry about how messy the house is getting and/or how many dishes are piling up in the sink. The kids have had so much fun playing with their cousins. McKay has REALLY enjoyed herself. Maybe too much.
We were in the pool last night with my sister, her kids and a friend's kids. At one point McKay was the only girl in the pool with 8-9 boys. They were playing basketball, she was swimming right through the middle of all the chaos and I kept thinking "she is going to drown in the middle of all those boys." A few minutes later she came over to me and whispered in my ear "mom, it's just me in the middle of all those boys, it's like being surrounded by boys... mom, I LIKE IT!"
Oh boy. Maybe I should be worried.
1 comment:
Sorry I missed your birthday. I remembered 3 times yesterday, but then I didn't call or write or anything. So I am just making your birthday last longer. Happy Birthday Sis! Love Ya!!
Post a Comment