Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer

Well it's here. Whether I'm ready for it or not, summer has officially arrived. Both girls are done with school and the bickering has begun. I have grand ideas for how to keep them occupied and happy but I have doubts about my abilities to accomplish it all. We have no vacation planned, no escape from the heat. I am hoping we'll fit in some camping at some point. Any suggestions for great camping sites are welcome.

Here's the girls plans/wants for the summer:

McKay want to learn to read, ride her bike without training wheels and learn Spanish.

Kimball wants to learn how to jump rope, learn Spanish and learn to drive a car.

I want Luc to learn to pee and poop in the toilet.

And I want to remain sane. I love my children, they are wonderful and loving. I think I will also love when school starts again in the fall!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

It's only been about a week for us and I am already bored. Not a good sign. You could always take a spur of the moment trip to Utah. Just sayin...

Hall Family said...

we still have two more weeks before summer can start. So I'm not sure whether to be envious of you or give my condolenses ;) haha