Just 3 quick tid-bits to keep my loyal readers happy. Reading my blog does make you happy, right? I thought so.
Seth had a (1)birthday. He turned the big 3-0! So I decided he was finally old enough for big boy TV. That's right we finally bit the bullet and got (2)satellite TV. 100 channels of bliss. It was his birthday present. I kept it a secret and I think he was very pleasantly surprised. I was accused by more than one person of getting it more for me than for him but I don't think he cares. I promise to let him have full control of the remote for at least a week. That's a good birthday present in and of itself, right?
As we speak I am listening to SportsCenter and smiling. The sweet, sweet sound of sports updates!
Ok so that was actually 2 of the 3 tid-bits. Number 3 will have to wait. They're talking Suns basketball on espn and I need to devote my attention else where.
Oh and hi Chad - I know you're here and I am planning a way to get you to come out of hiding... just wait.
3 comments:
Wow, 30? How did that happen so FAST?
Happy birthday to Seth. Yeah I know, when we upgraded cable did we get the package with the Hallmark channel? No, of course not! We got the one with all the extra sports channels, duh! (those who know me know I am not the sports fan in our family, but we sacrifice for those we love:)
haha you're so funny! Cute card of the kids above! :) Happy Birthday Seth!
Post a Comment