Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Every year I have a dream of this perfect little picture of my children sitting/standing by the Christmas tree. Every year I am slightly disappointed at my ability to capture what I have imagined in my mind. Here's this years slightly imperfect pictures. Aren't they cute? I love my kids more and more everyday and even if we aren't any where near perfect - we have fun trying!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!













8 comments:

Leah said...

You have beautiful children!

Amy said...

That Luc is growing up! I love picture outtakes. They're the best.

paula said...

They are so cute. Perfections is highly overrated.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

LOVE them!! isn't that the way it always works out though? I have the hardest time getting pictures of our kids together where they're both looking somewhat in the direction of the camera. . . but hey these just show a little personality!

Jenna said...

Oh my Luc!! He looks so much older than I was thinking!!! Wow. Good thing we will see you guys in a week or so!

Erin said...

Love all the pictures! Luc's expression when the girls are squeezing him is my favorite!

Hall Family said...

Luc does look so grown up!!! I love the looks the kids give you and each other, like "really, another picture mom?" haha Your kids ARE super cute :)

Elise said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one were Luc is rolling his eyes! SO funny and SO cute!