Monday, May 4, 2009

Captions

I finaly got my pictures off my camera. (I got a memory card reader for $7 and it's way faster than my lame cord ever was.) So here are some random pictures that I had planned on blogging about but now the moment has passed so they will each get a much deserved caption and nothing more.


At the zoo with their cousin Kaia who was visiting from Washington.


Kaia and McKay were born approximately 6 hours apart, I started labor approximately 2 days before my sister and she still beat me. She always does.


Can you guess how this ended?

(and no comments about that big ol' bag of chips in the background, can't you see the fruit under them, that's what I was eating, fruit, never chips, just fruit.)




Every once in a while the girls actually let me do their hair. This is the result of lots of tears and many bribes, but it looks pretty cute, huh?












Hey, like a month ago, or more, it hailed and I swear nobody else saw it but us. Sure glad I took pictures. It would have been much more interesting if this had been posted like the day after it happened, now you're probably just thinking "so what it was like a month ago." And those of you from outside AZ think I'm crazy for pulling out the camera over a little bit of hail but we get excited over anything that's different from Sunny and Clear.





Luc's first plane ride. Isn't he cute. Don't worry I held him on take off and landing, there just happened to be an empty seat so we let him sit there for a while.... I can't figure out why the seat was empty... Why wouldn't anyone want to sit next to me and my unruley 13 month old for 3+ hours?

This cracks me up. How can you sleep like that? I would tell you all about how well my kids have been sleeping but I don't want to jinx myself so I won't.


Oops I totally missed blogging about Luc's birthday. He loved his dump truck cake. Although this was a couple days after his actual birthday and we didn't let him attack it like we did the little cake in the second picture. I can't believe he's 15 months now. Sometime I'll tell you all about his "delightful" little personality.




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures, Denise!

Breanne said...

Love it!
Good pictures with that good camera too...

Your kids are beautiful as ever.

I like this way of posting; random pictures, random comments - it's great :)

Erin said...

The girls' hair was soooo cute! Mine won't let me do that. They want simple and done quick. :)

Larry and Karri said...

Loved the fun random pics. And your girls' hair turned out so cute!

(PS Sorry I'm commenting so long after the fact but I'm catching up on all the fun Denise-isms I've missed over the past month or two)