Wednesday, April 29, 2009

DIANA ROCKS!

My best friends just had her first baby.

She deserves a shout out! He is absolutely adorable and I wish I were there to hug and kiss his sweet little chubby cheeks and when I say chubby I mean CHUBBY!

So here's Ethan - Born April 24th - weighing in at a hefty 10 lbs 13 oz!!!





6 comments:

Amy said...

Calling her now!!!

XO said...

Bravo, Diana! I don't know who you are, but 10 POUNDS?! You da woman!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet baby.....

McKinley's said...

Way to go Diana! He is so cute but half grown already. WOW! Tell her congrats from us!
glenna

paula said...

Wow, first one 10:13. I had one 10:14, but he was last. We called him Budda Baby. Love those chubby cheeks and the fact that they sleep thru the night sooner. Go Diana.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

He's beautiful! Congrats! I can't believe what a big boy he is. Way to go Diana!