Ok so I just made a nice long to-do list for today. Full of fun activities like cleaning toilets and folding laundry. I'm determined to get it all done. (I know, I know, if I'm so determined then why am I sitting here?) I've just realized that I really need three lists.
List #1 Must dos. Which includes all the things that I really really want and need to get done.
List #2 Not to-dos. All the things that I waste time doing, like blogging, looking at other people's blogs, and facebook. (I haven't made List #2 yet, so get off my case.
List #3 Constantly Doing. This list is one that I will make throughout the day of all the other things I do that aren't on List#1 but have to be done. Things like making Kimball something to eat every 20 minutes (at this very moment she is begging for a bagel), finding the lost webkinz that McKay just can't live without, changing Luc's nasty diapers, removing all the canned foods from the trash can(thank you Luc), putting all the dvds back up, getting Luc off the table (23times), etc. etc. etc. The main purpose of this list is so that when List #1 doesn't get done I can look back and see that I really did do stuff just not the stuff I had planned.
Interesting as well are all the things that are left off of all lists, things like showering and making dinner. Some days they happen and some days they don't.
3 comments:
Ha! I love this!
I feel just the same - same types of lists too!
And they keep begging for food as they get older? Oh man, Taya is never going to stop is she?
I feel your pain and am right there with you! I've still got laundry piled up a mile high. If all my kids would just sleep through the night I wouldn't feel so tired to get it all done! :)
Bonjour, aveyfamily.blogspot.com!
[url=http://meds.fora.pl/ ] viagra en ligne[/url] [url=http://medsonline.fora.pl/ ]Achat viagra online[/url] [url=http://onlinefarmacia.fora.pl/ ]Achat viagra online[/url] [url=http://masar.fora.pl/ ] viagra online[/url] [url=http://med.fora.pl/ ]Acheter viagra online[/url]
Post a Comment