Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Entertaining

Entertaining yourself and 3 kids in a hotel room for 2 days.... Not So Easy!

The AC doubled as a virtual wind tunnel (that entertained one child for a total of 30 seconds!)


Who knows how she got in it but it made us laugh.

We don't have cable at home so between HGTV and TLC I about drove Seth and the girls nuts!

Entertaining yourself and your 3 kids in St. George with good friends for 3 days: Simple.
Rollie Pollies... need I say more?

Popcicles and kisses!

Wrestling. Two toddlers kept us pretty entertained.

Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii. I think Aaron is teaching Kimball here although it looks like in typical guy fashion he just decided to do it for her


Great husbands/dads entertaining the kids. Oh and they sent the "ladies" to get massages!!! What good men.




4 comments:

The Lewis's said...

are you back from st. george?

Marie said...

yeah, I was excited to get "caught up" on my TLC this weekend, but it was the dang Jon and Kate marathon. Blah.

Jenna said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that trip was SOOO fun! I think I could use another massage though so are you up for another St. George meeting, in say....9 hours or so? ;)

Julianne said...

When were you in St. George??? We were down there from may 20-27th? Massages come on that is a gream vacation!!! Your kids are growing up so fast thtey are so cute!!
Oh and since you guys were last to find out that we were having baby number 2, you can be in the first group to know that we are expecting baby number 3 in November. miss you guys!!